The Halal Process – Our chickens are slaughtered by Muslims individually by hand, in accordance with Halal guidelines. Our facility maintains a strict adherence with all humane animal treatment and slaughter requirements, including cut accuracy. We supply FOB / CIF any port without any difficulty and we have much experience to Gulf countries and South East Asian countries.
We export the frozen chicken to overseas more than 10 years now, we guarantee best quality at affordable price.
— Competitive Cheap Price
— Trustworthy and Reliable
— Fast & Prompt Delivery
— Standard Quality Products
— OEM Services to Buyer`s
Buyers are welcome to visit the farm to sign original contract at any time.
- No feathers
- No yellow skin
- No bad smell
- No blood
- No black pad
- No bruise
- No chemical burns
- Broken bones less than 1%
- Moisture less than 2%
- No black spot
- well cleaned and fresh
- no black pads or ammonia burns
- no excessive blood or blood stains
Frozen Requirements :
— Blasted at: minus 40 degrees Celsius
— Storage at: minus 20 degrees Celsius.
— Temperature during Transportation: minus 18 degrees Celsius
Whole chicken each weight 800g to 2500g x 10 or 12 in a box
Other parts from 2kg up to 10 — 15 kg
- 5Kg LDPE poly bags in 20Kg Strong Cartoon box with 4 straps outside.
Customized packaging of all other sizes are offered, and we also provide labels for buyers.
- whole chicken each weight 800g to 2500g x 10 or 12 in a box
- Other parts from 2kg up to 10 — 15 kg
We load 25 MT per container 40FT.
- Commercial invoice;
- Ocean bill of lading, railway bill, CMR/TIR;
- Packing list;
- Certificate of origin;
- Certificate of quality issued by the manufacturer;
- Halal certificate